[luau] Making Floppy Copies

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Tue May 28 13:10:00 PDT 2002

Is the disk by chance copy protected or of a different format than the
traditional 1.44MB?  dd can't copy those things over.  If the disk is
just of a different format (like 1.7MB), you can probably reformat the
destination floppy using "superformat" if you're able to figure out what
format it's in.

--MonMotha