[luau] Looking for school LTSP project

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Tue May 28 13:05:00 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Taylor Cody Civ SAIC/PETS" <Cody.Taylor at hickam.af.mil>
To: <luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 11:28 AM
Subject: [luau] Looking for school LTSP project

> Well this should clear things
> up..."http://www.computers.fed.gov/school/eligible.asp"
>
> "A school is eligible to receive donations through the Computers for
> Learning program it if is a public, private, parochial, or home school
> serving pre-kindergarten through grade 12 students. "
>

> Cody Taylor

Sounds like this would work out well.  Please let us know when hardware is
available for transportation.  We will get a few people together to
transport the computers all at once to Mid-Pacific Institute.  I can make a
guarantee that all computers taken to Mid-Pacific will be used in either
Linux server, desktop or thin client roles supporting educational programs
at either private or public schools.

Currently I have Mid-Pacific Institute and St. Louis (private schools)
onboard.  I will hopefully soon get Kalani High School (public) to make a
commitment to have our first public school commitment.

Can you make the MPLUG meeting about Linux for schools on next Thursday,
June 6th?

Thanks,
Warren Togami
warren at togami.com