[luau] ISO Images

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Mon May 27 12:29:00 PDT 2002

Edward, could you please post in plain text and not HTML e-mail?  It is the
courteous thing to do because several people on this list cannot read HTML
mail or they filter it out in their SPAM filter.

As for a Windows CD burning program capable of writing ISO files, I usually
recommend Nero.  They have a downloadable demo here:
http://www.ahead.de/