[luau] Swap space for 7.3 / ICEwm

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Sat May 25 16:57:00 PDT 2002

Actually ICE isn't included with RedHat 7.3 so you would have to
download it.  I actually haven't tested my ICE configuration on RedHat,
but I'm posting from it now thanks to Warren helping me to get it up and
running.  However on the whole, I think Mandrake 8.2 may be a better bet
than RedHat 7.3, and Mandrake 8.2 includes ICE and my configuration was
developed for Mandrake, but I have also had it running on the Libranet
version of Debian.  I know it doesn't work with Caldera 3.1.1 because of
"security reasons" that I don't seem to be able to overcome.  So I don't
know for sure about RedHat.  It could be a go, or it could be a bust.
 It's very dependent on the system allowing ICE to access the custom
graphics folder.