[luau] Notebook Battery Test--Summary

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Sat May 25 14:42:00 PDT 2002

George- You are running an old AT box; whereas, I believe most of us are
using ATX, which can take advantage of APM to substantially reduce the
power consumption when idling.

HEI has a very screwy formula to calculate elec bills. But typically, we
pay about 13 cents per KWH. From your data, it appears that the elec
rate is less than 4 cents per KWH.