[luau] NEWS: Open Source makes programmers dumb

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Sat May 25 14:41:00 PDT 2002

Oh yea, There are so many GPL'd VB programs out there?  What the hell do a
lack of unskilled VB programmers have to do with Linux and GPL?  Can you
even compile VB to run on any *nix?

And SQL is so reusable that I should start using JOIN statements from some
Postgres app in MS Access.  Tables, keys, and referencial integrity are the
same in all systems right.

Dusty

http://www.worldtechtribune.com/worldtechtribune/asparticles/buzz/bz05222002.asp>