[luau] Swap space for 7.3

Lucas lucas at rainbows.net
Sat May 25 13:18:00 PDT 2002

Hi all,

I'm pretty new to linux, I've just installed the RH 7.3 on my box. I'm
using BootMagic 7.0 to do dual boot with my Win 2000. I have couple of
questions that may be can be answered easily by you all.

Firstly, my RedHat 7.3 is running very slow (compare to my win 2000 in
the same machine). Is it caused by the small amount of swap space I have
(500MB with 128MB RDRAM). I'm sure there are a lot of other
possibilities that may cause this.

I'm also wondering if there's anyway I can get ahold of my files in my
windows partitions(FAT32)? Do I use Samba?

Thanks for helping me in advance,

Lucas