[luau] The open-sourcing of PriceBusters

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Sat May 25 13:17:00 PDT 2002

Warren and Ray,

Thanks for today's tips.  I will bring a server with the POS program to
the installfest for piddling if there is time.  When I get done with my
other priorities today, (review, etc), I could set up access to the POS
program here at the house through ssh.  It might make it easier to chew
on with the things you are discovering.  Also, I will make copies of
Counterpoints installation cd.  It can be installed and run in a demo
mode by anybody with or without a license.  This is enough to test
different ideas.

scott

this comes from a successfully installed mandrake distro on an original
ibook.  more to come on the experience one day, but, it was mandrake,
ruler of happy friendly linux installs.  you can guess how it went.
debian is next.