[luau] Re: Legislative Changes to Plant Patents] / HTML?

John & Sheila Nickerson johnnick at pixi.com
Sat May 25 09:02:00 PDT 2002

with the <> markers.

Works pretty well for spam unfortunately, I do need to visually scan from
lines before trashing due to a few who for whatever reason think the email
should have special formatting, fonts, color etc.

John

On Friday 24 May 2002 08:06 pm, you wrote:
 How do you filer "html" exactly?  For example is this being filtered
 because it has the word "html" in it?

--
The Nickersons, Kailua, Hawaii

http://www.pixi.com/~johnnick/homepage.html