[luau] NEWS: Sherwin-Williams to use Linux Cash Registers

cpaul at telemetrybox.org cpaul at telemetrybox.org
Fri May 24 16:44:00 PDT 2002

> huh?  The server software sends escape sequences to the terminal
> emulator to trigger printing.  Then the /local/ terminal emulator speaks
> to the /local/ printers.  why would port forwarding be necessary?

If I remember my CounterPoint crash course correctly...  CounterPoint has a spool file on the server that the remote clients print to.

--
"The human brain is like an enormous fish - it is flat and slimy and has gills through which it can see." - Monty Python

GPG key: http://linefeed.org/~epsas/epsas.asc
(meow!): http://kuroneko.linefeed.org