[luau] Looking for school LTSP project

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Fri May 24 15:33:00 PDT 2002

I have been using a sparc5 with OpenBSD as my firewall for a couple years
now.  It is great.  It would be nice if there was a minimal linux
firewall/router distro for sparc. SuSE has the best sparc distro, but it is
WAY TOO MUCH for a little 85mhz sparc5!

I haven't played with SLXT yet, but I am very interested.

Dusty