[luau] RIGHTS: Sorry, Banned in the USA

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Fri May 24 11:52:00 PDT 2002

Fortunately, the computer industry mostly poo-pooed the SSSCA/CBDTPA and
I believe it was rejected (search archives on /.; I may be wrong).
Unfortunately, this doesn't mean that commodity, consumer-level hardware
won't still be crippled leaving people such as myself having to pay huge
premiums for "professional level" hardware so I can do anything with it.

--MonMotha