[luau] Aloha all

Michael Ableyev charon at netzero.net
Fri May 24 01:06:00 PDT 2002

Hey Edward,

> Edward, just in case you didn't catch it from Michael's mail, the
> method he lists, uses the XP Bootloader.
Ooops. yer right.

> Michael, you have both hda2 and hdax in your explaination :-).
Yep, correct. hdax is used in "syntax"
and hda2 is used as an example :).

> Lunix, does that mean you have to be a lune to use it? :-)
Frankly, I did that completely unintentionally, just an alternate way of spelling it (that I use constanly (I find it easier on my
(and my friends') ears as opposed to "Linux" which is so hyped up more than often.... and then some.)).

-Mike the "I donut like hypes"