[luau] Looking for school LTSP project

Stockton, Wade wstockton at boh.com
Thu May 23 15:09:00 PDT 2002

I talked to them and they are very interested. The person in charge in
Charlie AhSing. He's the pastor of Kailua church of the Nazarene. They
want to build the lab for the school and also have it open to the
community after school hours. There is a group of volunteers building
the computer room this week. Not sure how to proceed from here, but
maybe you can get in touch with Charlie. He's a great guy.