[luau] Looking for school LTSP project

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Thu May 23 12:39:01 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stockton, Wade" <wstockton at boh.com>
To: <luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu>
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 9:33 AM
Subject: RE: [luau] Looking for school LTSP project

> I know that Trinity Christian school in Kailua is looking to set up a
> computer lab. I know the folks there and this would be a great project
> for a small private school. BTW a lot of private schools have even less
> money than public schools and Trinity is no exception.
>
> Wade

That sounds great.  Especially because I live in Kailua.  ;-)  I mentioned
earlier that public schools may be more needy, but I know that is a very
debatable statement.  In fact, I know one could argue that without the
government teet from which to nourish, private schools struggle even more.
Should we be so fortunate as to have the chance, any school would be great.
Can you confirm their interest and their needs?  They could be the first.

scott