[Fwd: [luau] Unwanted Perrmissions Changes - Drake 8.2]

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Wed May 22 17:29:00 PDT 2002

I created a new Temp User with the the umask 022, and it did create the
right file permissions at least for a short while, but then even they
got rubbed out.  What about the "fstab" issue?  Could that be the problem?

/dev/hda7 / xfs defaults 1 1
none /dev/pts devpts mode=0620 0 0
none /dev/shm tmpfs defaults 0 0
/dev/hda8 /home xfs defaults 1 2
/dev/hda6 /storage ext2 defaults 1 2
/mnt/cdrom /mnt/cdrom supermount
dev=/dev/scd0,fs=iso9660,ro,--,iocharset=iso8859-1 0 0
/mnt/floppy /mnt/floppy supermount
dev=/dev/fd0,fs=vfat,--,iocharset=iso8859-1,umask=0,sync,codepage=850 0 0
/dev/hda1 /mnt/windows vfat iocharset=iso8859-1,umask=0,codepage=850 0 0
none /proc proc defaults 0 0
/dev/hda5 swap swap defaults 0 0