[luau] New to Group - Problems with cron.daily

S Chouinard susan at cloud10.com
Tue May 21 21:14:00 PDT 2002

[root at domain /root]# locate libgd.so.1.8
/usr/lib/libgd.so.1.8

No, the cron.daily doesn't work properly from the command line. Only
Webalizer runs it's regular crontab task that I set up for it to run every
hour. It has never worked from cron.daily.

I installed Webalizer 2.0 manually, but made sure that the GD lib was there,
it all installed from the RPM.