[luau] New to Group - Problems with cron.daily

S Chouinard susan at cloud10.com
Tue May 21 20:39:01 PDT 2002

The libraries needed are in usr/lib, but it is not finding them. Here is the
error:

Subject: Cron <root at clarkhawaii> run-parts /etc/cron.daily

/etc/cron.daily/00webalizer:

Webalizer V2.01-10 (Linux 2.2.19-6.2.1ensim-3.1.0-8) English
Using logfile /var/log/httpd/access_log (clf)
Creating output in /var/www/html/usage
Hostname for reports is 'domain.domain.com'
Reading history file... webalizer.hist
Generating report for May 2002
Generating summary report
Saving history information...
458 records in 0.05 seconds
/etc/cron.daily/0virtualhosting.site1:

/etc/cron.daily/00webalizer:

/usr/bin/webalizer: error while loading shared libraries: libgd.so.1.8:
cannot
load shared object file: No such file or directory