[luau] New to Group - Problems with cron.daily

S Chouinard susan at cloud10.com
Tue May 21 19:52:00 PDT 2002

Hi,

I'm new to the group (and new to Linux), and have just started
administration of a Linux/Apache webhost. I have installed Webalizer stats,
and have had trouble with the cron.daily not finding the libraries it needs,
although using a locate shows that they are installed.

Is there anyone willing to help me sort through this? I'm running out of
ideas on how to troubleshoot it and running out of steam too.

I'd be happy to send details if there is anyone willing to help!

Mahalo
Susan