[luau] Byteware Sony notebook refurbished

Roderick Gammon, Ph.D. (AEG, Inc.) AEG-Inc at hawaii.rr.com
Sat May 18 22:49:00 PDT 2002

In addition (no comment on BW myself) - beware Sony laptops.  Their
connectors can be proprietary and this can cause all sorts of problems.

Case in point- Vaio notebooks with odd USB connectors- popular software,
such as Norton Anti-virus would not work with 'em.  I shudder to think of
the problems a linux system might have.

-rg