[luau] Verizon DSL

Wayne Bow sysadmin at stfrancis-oahu.org
Fri May 17 09:46:07 PDT 2002

Aloha,

I'm using Verizon DSL with Al Plant's Hawaii DaKine as an ISP for
my home access. Between the two I spend around $60/mo. for
750/128. Had a few problems with spotty service when I first signed
on. Dealt with it for a week and then called Al. 2 days and 3 e-mails
later things leveled and I've never had another problem.  Static IP.

An excellent choice.
Wayne Bow