[luau] NEWS: New Copyprotected CD's destroy iMacs

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Tue May 14 05:16:44 PDT 2002

The more you learn about Apple, the more you'll know not to buy one.
 They are for people who know nothing about PC's and are therefore
willing to waste their money on what they believe to be a better
machine.  The sad fact is Apple is far worse than M$, but they just
don't have much market share so they will never be considered a monopoly.

Here's another fact about the new iMacs:   You have to take them into an
authorized repair center just to add more memory as apparently the cases
are glued together in some way, and therefore it takes "an expert" to
even open the case and then glue it back together.

If Apple ever gets it's act together they will offer their OS-X for
standard PC clones.