[luau] Safe to do this?

cpaul at telemetrybox.org cpaul at telemetrybox.org
Mon May 13 15:30:23 PDT 2002

I would run `sendmail -q` first.  This command might take a while to finish however...

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 11:48:41AM -1000, Warren Togami wrote:
> No, I don't work for RR.  They appear to be running some type of Microsoft
> SMTP server, so they have their own set of problems.

"The human brain is like an enormous fish - it is flat and slimy and has gills through which it can see." - Monty Python
GPG key: http://linefeed.org/~epsas/epsas.asc
fingerprint: 4819 FBE0 5BE3 83FE E788  1AA4 A91C 5FB0 E3FF 4F9D