[luau] Computer Sounds

R U Kidding reef_tiger at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 14:59:55 PDT 2002

Try running your Audio Mixer or XMixer from the
Multimedia submenu. Even though the volume levels are
up high enough, I don't get any sounds except from my
CD player after a reboot until I have run one of the
two. Audio Mixer is my choice.

This is my first post here, I just found the list
yesterday and I am glad to find you all. I live over
on Big Island so it isn't likely that I will be
meeting any of you any time soon, but it is great to
find you.

Richard