[luau] WordPerfect for Linux

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Wed May 8 22:20:28 PDT 2002

Wayne,

Please allow me to reply and ask that you show greater respect for
Warren.  Your newness to this group denies you the knowledge that Warren
Togami has been more instrumental to the mass adoption of open source
software than any other human I know.  His tireless (and thankless)
efforts to answer nearly any tedious question posted to this group has
earned him great reverence.  Your request that he not express his ideas
to this newsgroup is VERY unwelcome.  As you can read from Warren's
response to your flame, he is more than willing to help be a part of
this solution that you seek.  This is how a man thinks and responds to
such taunts.  Having Warren assist you and other WP8 users will be to
your advantage.  Your condescending and uninformed comments admonishing
Warren to refrain from his insights are inappropriate at best.  You will
find a wealth of assistance here if you take the time to learn who your
allies are.  Please keep the tone more civil in future posts.

Sincerely,

R. Scott Belford

On Wednesday, May 8, 2002, at 06:08 AM, W. Wayne Liauh wrote: (quite
rudely)