[luau] WordPerfect for Linux

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Wed May 8 09:08:10 PDT 2002

Warren-

Since you really have not used WordPerfect 8 for Linux long enough to
make educated comment, I would appreciate that you not publicly discuss
it, at least until you have a chance to let me show you why it is still
superior to anything else, including many Windows-based wordprocessors.

A "dead-end" product doesn't necessarily mean that it is less
functional.  Many WordPerfect/Windows users still use version 8.  A
newer version does not mean that it is better.

But, anyway, there is an effort going to garnish enough WP8/Linux users
so that we can force Corel to at least re-compile it against the new
kernel and new XFree.  Your uneducated comments are undermining our efforts.

Best,

W. Wayne Liauh, Ph.D., J.D.
Attorney and Counselor at Law