[luau] super-secret netconfig parameters?

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Mon May 6 12:08:42 PDT 2002

On Monday 06 May 2002 02:23 am, Warren wrote:
[snip]

> * The single greatest annoyance of the CLI tools are the network config
> tools.  There is currently no way of setting a secondary DNS, and the
> only way to configure IP aliases or interfaces other than eth0 is to
> know about a hidden command line option for "netconfig".  You can't
> choose or edit the network interface kernel driver either.

While most of us know about editing /etc/resolv.conf for DNS and modules.conf
and /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts for additional interfaces, I'd like to
know about the hidden netconfig option.  No man or info files for that
sucker.  And thanks again for the overview, Warren.  You ARE a cornucopia of
useful facts and info. ;)

-Jeff