[luau] OpenOffice

Ben Beeson beesond001 at hawaii.rr.com
Mon May 6 02:38:05 PDT 2002

Alvin,

	I installed mine the other day on a RH 7.2 box.  I forgot to use the -net
switch on the first go around which caused me troubles later as a mere
mortal. There is some fine print in the fine manual that outlines how to do
this.   Once I reinstalled with "-net" then it setup fine for mortal users
and it works OK now.

Hope this helps,

Ben