[luau] squirrelmail questioon

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Sun May 5 15:55:32 PDT 2002

I've tried both,and both exhibit the same problem, but it is very
inconsistent  one day it works, and the next day it doesn't.  Here's the
good thing though.  I'm up here in Denver and connected to Earthlink via
ppp and it was painless.  Now I have to see if my wife can connect in
Hawaii with the Earthlink cable modem at the same time I'm connected up
here.