[luau] Reccomendations for proxy based content filter

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Sat May 4 16:55:52 PDT 2002

I need to implement a proxy based content filter in my home (so nothing
expensive, umkay?), preferably using SQUID or a similar opensource proxy
that will run on Linux.

I'm looking for suggestions on what content filter (and possibly proxy
server) to use.  Ideally, the filter would have a web-based admin
console for easy control of override (block/allow) lists as well as
adjusting ratings levels and predefined lists (ala CyberPatrol's
CyberYES and CyberNOT list, but that actually work).

--MonMotha