[luau] MPLUG Transition - Help Needed

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri May 3 01:39:29 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "R. Scott Belford" <sctinc at flex.com>
To: <luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu>
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: [luau] MPLUG Transition - Help Needed

> What application should be used to help with this?

Any web browser that supports CSS can edit the Wiki.  I've had success with
Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Netscape 4.7x and Opera (but not Konqueror).

http://videl.ics.hawaii.edu/~mplug/phpwiki/index.php/WikiHelpPage
Please read this and practice in the SandBox in order to learn how to use
edit and use Wiki syntax.  Much documentation needs improvements, and many
more pages are missing entirely and need authors.  Especially the Newbie
guides need some serious work.

Wiki is our community documentation project.  Please help to improve it if
you have the time and expertise.