[luau] This link will irk you...

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Wed May 1 21:07:04 PDT 2002

My message to the Hawaii BBB.

The Supergeeks web site flies the BBB logo but they seem more like
"Microgeeks" to me.  They are very poor businessmen as they have a web
site that refuses to recognize anything but the M$ Internet Exploder
browser.  I have informed them that I will not be doing business with
them because they appear to be in collusion with a convicted predatory
monopoly.  I think you should drop them as they are definitely not
"Super" geeks, and definitely not a "Better Business."