[luau] Mouse config

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Mar 28 23:08:19 PST 2002

Are you able to boot the computer?

If so, when it is fully booted hit CTRL-ALT-F1 to switch to virtual terminal
1 (text mode).  Login as root then run "drakconf" at the command line.

If X keeps crashing repeatedly and the computer wont boot, you will need to
hit "I" during bootup when it says something about "Interactive Mode".
Soon later a menu will show.  Select text mode and you will be able to run
"drakconf" after you login.

After your mouse is reconfigured reboot the computer with "reboot" and it
should hopefully work.

Please let me know how it goes.