[luau] (no subject)

K3V kevg at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Mar 28 20:23:20 PST 2002

I used a java script on this page
http://www.ferrariadventures.com/exotics.html so that when you
mouse-over the F355 image a different image appears, disabling a right
click save.  A person could view the source and then find what the
original image is called and go directly to it.  I guess that is where
the deny referral from outside would come into play.  As for the screen
capture and edit technique I have seen a java script that uses a
spotlight to only highlight portions of the image so that you can only
sample it.  Feel free to use the swap image script.