[luau] Microsoft Office on Linux... sigh

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Mar 28 01:26:31 PST 2002

Today CodeWeavers released "CrossOver Office", allowing people to run
Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes on Linux.  Kinda expensive at ~$55 but it
is an option for those that insist (sigh) on MS Office.  I personally see
this as a lower value than their CrossOver plugin product, but I can say
that this company lives up to their promise of "free upgrades" within
certain versions that fix many problems.  Wine really is getting much better
these days...

http://www.codeweavers.com/products/office/
Crossover Office information

http://www.codeweavers.com/products/office/the_real_dirt.php