[luau] (no subject)

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Mar 28 01:07:11 PST 2002

I believe he was referring to referral... meaning the images would not be
allowed to be viewed on someone else's web page because the web server would
reject the referral of anything not local.  This does nothing to prevent
people from copying the image and using it on their site though.

And those javascript things that "disable" right click are meant to foil
only the stupid.