[luau] Shared Calendar?

Todd Lee todd at LANtech-HI.com
Tue Mar 26 20:51:35 PST 2002

Like always, thank you very much!  I'm gonna look into all of them!
Todd
These two may give you some options:
http://www.ximian.com/products/connector/
Ximian Connector allows your Evolution client to connect to an Exchange
server.
$69 per seat... kinda expensive but you support Ximian's tremendous Open
Source development
(Gnome and Mono)

http://www.bynari.net/
These guys have all kinds of groupware stuff.  They have one thing that
allows you to connect Outlook to certain Linux based IMAP servers with ACL's
for shared calendaring with their Linux based groupware client.  I think
they have a free version of the e-mail server for download, plus some other
MTA's support these ACL's.

http://www.phpgroupware.net/
PHP web based groupware.  100% free and open source though without
calendaring interoperability with Outlook or Evolution.

http://www.suse.com/us/products/suse_business/email_server/index.html
Proprietary Linux based SMTP, IMAP, POP server with web based e-mail and web
based server administration.  LDAP accounts.  Very nice sysem for only
$1,000 with 1 year of support.  I'm pushing for this package for Mid-Pacific
campus now because it gives us platform neutral web based clients while
taking care of central authentication between Linux, Windows and Mac with
LDAP.  The web based interface also makes it easy for admins to manage
accounts and passwords.