[luau] Linux InstallFest this Thursday

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Mon Mar 25 03:11:59 PST 2002

HELP NEEDED.  We can't hold these Linux help sessions without several good
Linux people to support the new users.  Please let me know if you can help
during this time on Thursday.  You don't need to stay the entire time, any
help would be appreciated.

Details, map and driving directions below.

http://www.mplug.org/phpwiki/index.php?MPLUGInstallFest2
MPLUG InstallFest 2