[luau] Recovery CD for Presario 1075 laptop

yuser at hi.net yuser at hi.net
Sun Mar 24 17:45:41 PST 2002

You can d/l that stuff right from Compaq.
It is not a "restore" for the OS but should they should have all the drivers you need.

1075 specific laptop:
http://web14.compaq.com/falco/sp_result.asp?Model=1944&Os=0

SoftPaq (drivers) file to download for 1075:
http://web14.compaq.com/falco/sp_detail.asp?Model=1944&Os=0&Software=33968