[luau] revolution os

R Scott Belford sctinc at mac.com
Fri Mar 22 21:01:14 PST 2002

I'd love to share it.  This thread is interesting alongside the
discussion of the SSSCA, though.   I am not crazy about making an mpeg4
of it because I want this guy and his distributors to make money.  If
there is no market demand for this kind of film, it will never reach the
masses.  On the other hand, I would be happy to mail you my videotape
for you to look at it.  I realize that my logic is absurd because both
methods would deprive him of any "revenue."  I just wouldn't want to be
the one to put this out there on mpeg4.  I'll leave that to another.

All that said, you are MonMotha.  My firewall friend against fiendish
foes.  I will give you a copy of the film on videotape.  Email me and
let me know where you would like me to mail it.  It will be yours for
life.  It would be my pleasure to express my gratitude for your fine
work.

If anyone would like to be the one to make an mpeg4 of it, I can
accidently leave a copy with you and have no idea where I left it.

scott