[luau] Legislative Alert: SSSCA becomes CBDTPA

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Fri Mar 22 17:15:43 PST 2002

Warren,
    I am absolutely livid about this bill.  I am deeply embarassed that
our own senator has prostituted himself to the corporations supporting
this.  I emailed Abercrombie, Akaka, and Inouye about this a few weeks
ago when we heard the first rumblings.  Akaka's office actually wrote
back to me without saying anything meaningful, but sounded decidedly
favorable to the bill.  I have been considering how to most effectively
fight this, and I will GLADLY work with you in this matter.  Let me know
what you're planning.

Thanks,
Jeff Mings