[luau] Re: StarSuite 6.0 Beta Expires - regular beta also

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Wed Mar 20 13:30:26 PST 2002

	I received the same email from Sun for the "regular" version of Star Office.
 I have been using the Open Office builds, however, and I don't think that
they have expirations built in.  I am also certain that Open Office will
remain free, even if Sun charges a small fee for Star Office.  My
clients/users are generally delighted with Open Office.

-Jeff