[luau] Re: Alan Cox Lecture Video: History of Linux

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Sun Mar 17 17:41:27 PST 2002

I just listened to the Real version, and although the compression rate
was high, I had a harder time with Alan Cox's Welsh brogue than with any
encoding anomalies.  I didn't understand that he was saying Heinz
ketchup until about the fourth time.

Thanks for posting this Warren.  I've heard Linus many times, but never
our leader's 2nd in command until now.  Enlightening speech is well
worth the quick download and play time.

-Jeff