[luau] PHP & MySQL Book Recommendations?

Rod Gammon AEG-Inc at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Mar 15 13:25:46 PST 2002

Check out last 2 issues of Linux Journal- there are introductory articles on
Zope.  A couple ads mention some books about Zope too.

Seems like Yet Another Presentation Gadget.

For the Java inclined check out the presentation compilers with Enhydra.

My own flavor of the week is using PHP pages as servlet front-ends.  Working
on PostNuke blocks for servlet stuff.  Love Java, dislike JSP. eh.

-rg