[luau] Unofficial OpenSSH 3.1p1 Packages for Red Hat 7.2

Ray Strode halfline at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Mar 7 17:59:54 PST 2002

>hi I tried upgrading my current openSSH (2.5.2) to 3.1 but I keep gettting
>
> openssh = 2.5.2p2-5 is needed by openssh-askpass-2.5.2p2-5
>
>any idea what this means?  why would 2.5.2 need anything I thought I just
>need dependencies for 3.1

openssh-askpass is a graphical dialog to ask you your password.  You are
trying to install the newest version of openssh, but not the newest
version of openssh-askpass, and it's telling you that it's bad to mix
versions.  To solve the problem, you can either
rpm -e openssh-askpass
or you can upgrade openssh-askpass at the same time you upgrade openssh.

--Ray