[luau] Re: Browsers

Burt Lum blum at brouhaha.net
Sat Jun 29 23:47:01 PDT 2002

The following is Burt Lau's response to my email to him.  He has kindly given
permission to me to repost here.

Mahalo for your email. You are one my perceptive readers that picked up
on that fact that there is much more to browsing than IE and NetScape. What
I failed to do was get the Advertiser to realize that this is part 1 of a
two part article. The end of the column should have ended with - Or is it...
Next week I talk about Mozilla.

Nevertheless, you gave me some additional ideas that will probably work its
way into another article.

Thanks for the feedback. It is always appreciated.

Aloha,
Burt

--
The Nickersons, Kailua, Hawaii