[luau] GNOME 2.0

Dan George LinuxDan at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Jun 29 18:29:00 PDT 2002

Yea
        I was devistated when I read the email Warren sent out on Wednesday
which I read on Thursday at 6:30pm.
Ahhhh!  Why didnt I read the mail yesterday?!! Im sure that wasnt the only
mail that went out. What was I working on at home that kept me away from the
meeting or reading email.... I was trying to figure out how to recompile the
kernel...to update the Linux driver for my Netgear PCMIA card. Rats!!
Stupid, Stupid..Stupid
(hitting my head on the wall)