[luau] Browser interface question

Ben Beeson beesond001 at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jun 28 23:49:00 PDT 2002

MonMotha,

	Believe me that I will do that if I can't prove I don't have a config
problem on my end.   I am also hoping that I can show them how to fix it, or
at least point them in the right direction.  I'd rather not just complain as
I find that often I get better response if I can also offer something a
little more constructive than, "it doesn't work."

	I will also see if a newer build works.

Thanks,

Ben