[luau] mail being delivered twice

Ho'ala Greevy hoala at secretbonus.com
Fri Jun 28 22:59:07 PDT 2002

Does this happen when you receive both local and remote mesgs?  Also, does
this happen only when you use squirrelmail?  Have you checked the contents
of ~/.qmail?
there's several ways to log qmail, some places that immediately come to
mind are:
/var/log/maillog
/var/log/qmail/current

If you're using daemontools to control qmail, check the contents of the
start scripts to determine where the log files are written to, typically
the start scripts are stored in sub-directories of /service.
If you're not using daemontools, most likely /etc/syslog.conf will tell
you where mail logs get stored:
grep mail /etc/syslog.conf

good luck!
-ho'ala