[luau] Browser interface question

Ben Beeson beesond001 at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jun 28 21:59:01 PDT 2002

Dean,

	Funny, that page works quite well with Mozilla.... Thanks for pointing that
one out, I didn't know the cool demo checked out all those fancy widgets.
Actually, I was trying to go to a log in page at:

 https://emss.dfas.mil/emss.htm

There should be a big green oval button that says "Request Access" on that
page.  That button shows up in my Netscape 4.74, but not my Mozilla 1.0 RC2,
and I'm trying to figure that one out.

Respectfully,

Ben